Nxtranet.com > Products > Usage Management
Nxtranet - Usage Management
The value of information comes from its use, not its collection. That's why Nxtranet Telecommunications Usage Management delivers baseline communications usage information to corporate decision-makers in a business-ready format. Armed with this information, decision-makers can make strategic, accurate assessments of services costs, communications initiatives, business usage, and accountability for chargeback.
To reduce telecom costs and promote effective telecom usage management, it's first necessary to determine usage throughout the enterprise - and then to make certain that usage is charged to the appropriate business unit. Then, if necessary, user behavior can be modified to reduce expenses. Nxtranet Usage Management software provides the optimum solution to establishing usage and initiating chargeback.
Features of Nxtranet's Telecom usage management software include:
With an Nxtranet Usage management, you get a clear view of your business performance including telecommunications usage management and call accounting outsourcing, detailed traffic reporting, exception reporting, and usage Alerts.
Nxtranet Usage Management software to deliver enterprise call usage visibility and reporting.
With Nxtranet Usage Management services you can minimize cost and maximize accountability.
Nxtranet Usage Management
- Tracking usage of PBX and VoIP systems
- wireless users, long distance, 800 numbers,
- calling cards, and conference calls to establish accountability and chargebacks
- Providing chargeback reporting in far greater detail than other systems
- Web-based catalog management and customization
- Giving managers timely reports to help them better manage resources
Let us take the reigns in managing your telecom environment. With outsourced telecom Usage Management from Nxtranet, you'll be assured of first rate support and services for managing your telecom environment.
- Rule base configuration and recommendations logic for configuration
- Web-based interface for administering configuration process
Copyright © 2009 Nxtranet Inc.